Saturday, May 14, 2011

Local Love

For Directions and Info click here


There are only a handful of true quilt shops in my area, and this is one of my favorites. Mammaw LOVES what she does and it shows! There are literally thousands of bolts of fabric in her shop and tens of thousands of fat quarters. It's a visual smorgasbord that my girls and I never grow tired of! :)

 I recently participated in an I-Spy block swap that will hopefully materialize into my very first quilt sometime in the near future. There just happened to be a marble print that someone contributed that I "needed" more of, so we knew right where we were headed...to see Mammaw! And we of course found our fun marble print....
 and a few extras as well!
The rolled fat quarters are part of her clearance section and were only $1.25 each! 
I know!

 My boys picked the adorable hermit crab print in honor of our hermit crabs Bob & Larry. :)

 And then these lovelies were just for me! I love this collection! Not sure what I'll make with it just yet, but it's so beautiful.
 So, if you're in the area and looking for a greater selection and higher quality fabric than what's mostly available at the large chain stores, then I totally recommend a visit to Mammaw's! It's truly wall to wall happiness!
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...