Monday, June 6, 2011

More FREE Plushie Patterns!

Look what I ran across this weekend...
Eddie Earthworm by Bit of Whimsy Dolls
...and...
Sammy Squid by Bit of Whimsy Dolls
...and if that's not enough cuteness, how about this...
Krista Cupcake by Bit of Whimsy Dolls
I know!!! Crazy adorable! And get this, they are all available as FREE PDF Tutorials! Bit of Whimsy Dolls offers each of these, along with a couple others, as free pattern downloads. I already see a couple of squid in my future to go with my girl's underwater bedroom theme. And both my girls fell IN LOVE with all of her super sweet dolls. You'll want to check them out!

Thanks Bit of Whimsy Dolls for offering these easy to follow and free plushie tutorials!

So friends, are you feeling inspired yet???
Hope to see at least one of these sewn/photographed/donated as an entry for our giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...