Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lucky Ducky Dance!!!

Yep! That's what I'm doing right now!!! 
Look what just arrived in my mailbox...
Photo from Marci Girl Designs
I KNOW!!!! Isn't it just gorgeous????
I love all the bags Marci makes, they are so creative and unique! And her workmanship is absolutely impeccable! Just go look through the photos on her blog, wow! I loved this bag as soon as I saw it, even before I knew I could enter to win it. Then, when I realized it was a giveaway I was school girl giddy! The bag just spoke to me, I loved the fabric combo and I REEEEEALLY wanted to win! I think I stalked her blog all week waiting for the giveaway to end! :) So when I got the email that I did win, and that it was on it's way, I couldn't wait for it to get here!!!
And a bonus....I'm kinda.... well ok, I'm really short. 4'11"...regardless of what my husband would tell you! So, finding a shoulder bag that doesn't hang somewhere around my knees can sometimes be a challenge. This bag hangs perfectly at my waist! And can even be worn messenger style. I'll try and get a picture when I don't look like I've been wrangling a house full of children all day! ;) 

Did I say yet how much I love this bag???

Anyway, I just had to share and say THANKS!!! to Marci! 
She's participating in another giveaway, so you'll want to go over and check it out! Maybe you'll be the next one doing a lucky ducky dance! :)



2 comments:

Marci Girl said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you love it! I'm the same height as you, so I am so glad the bag fell in a good location! I agree, it is hard to find a bag that doesn't hang too low! Enjoy it!

Kristie said...

Congrats, it is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...