Friday, October 7, 2011

Diaper Covers - Knit and Crochet

Here are some other options for diaper covers to support our monthly project for October
These covers are for those who knit or crochet. 
You can access a pretty extensive selection of free patterns/tutorials here.



And here's a PDF from Ottobre for a knit version.

Now, just as I offered to ship PUL for the cost of shipping to any interested in helping out this month, I also have a HUGE donation of yarn that I will gladly share the same way! 

If you are interested in making covers for our project this month, I can send you a box of yarn to work with. Same as with the PUL, I have enough that I don't' mind if you use some for yourself, it is just not to be sold or used in products for sale. It is intended to be used to help another. Just email me for further details.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...