Saturday, October 1, 2011

Get ready for some TREATIN'!

Being the first day of October and all, it's kind of pushing me to start thinking a bit more seriously about getting ready for Trick O' Treat! My kids always come up with some of the most creative (and challenging!) ideas for costumes, and this year is no different of course. Time will tell if I can make it happen or if we'll be throwing something together the night before!

No matter what they end up wearing, they will at least have some darling treat bags to carry thanks to Sara from Fabric Seeds! She was giving this adorable bag away on her blog and we were the lucky winners!
 The babe has officially claimed this one as her "bye-bye" bag! :)

When the bag came I was so impressed! It's very well made, fully lined and gusseted. Plus, Sarah added rope to the handles which makes them much more substantial and easy to hold, especially for little hands. I immediately emailed to ask her about the bag and she has generously put together a tutorial on her blog for us to make our own!
Thanks Sara!!!

Since the kids can't be having all the sweet treat fun, here's another free tutorial from Riley Blake's Cutting Corners College for a fabric treat basket to hold all those goodies you'll be handing out.

Have some silly, sweet, spooky sewing fun!

1 comments:

Sarah @ Fabric Seeds said...

Thanks for highlighting my bag! I'm so glad you and your baby like it. I can't wait to see the ones you make, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...