Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Monthly Project Progress Report!

Well, here they are... 

My finished bloomers for January's Monthly Project.
I ended up with 1-3M, 5-12M and 8-3T. I flubbed up on my other two 3Ts, but had another seamstress agree to contribute this past week, so we should still be all good! I can determine what's still needed when packing everything up, but looks good right now.

There's still a week left for this month's focus, and I've already heard from several of you that your bloomers are on the way. I will be sure to share on facebook each time I have a package arrive and will show our complete pile together once I have them all. It's been so exciting to have you all sewing along this month! Thank you again for your help!

1 comments:

just jayma said...

Did you get commitment for all you needed? I would love to sew something for one of your months--but I fear my work isn't good enough to give away. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...