Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE .....Without Boundaries

Get your sewing machines oiled and your fabric laundered.....you're gonna want in on this!!!
May I introduce to you a phenomenal organization doing some amazing work for some of the most fragile in China, Love Without Boundaries
 Each year, Love Without Boundaries holds a very special auction. It's called the Born In My Heart Art Auction. This year the auction is scheduled for April 12-17. 


THEY NEED YOU!!!

They need you to contribute items to be bid on by April 1st.
They need you to spread the word about the auction far and wide.
They need you to bid on the lovely items being auctioned.
WHY????
Because the $$ raised helps fund life saving and life changing surgeries for children in urgent need.
Get details about other ways to Get Involved here.

You can see my contribution for last year here, and you can bet I'm stitching up something special again this year! That's my way of kissing these sweet faces, holding these sweet hands and cheering on their amazing and loving caregivers....the least I can do!
I hope you will get to know more about Love Without Boundaries and find a way that you can specifically contribute to their beautiful outreach.
EVERY STITCH MATTERS!

2 comments:

PatSloan said...

Happy Valentines day and thank you for sharing at my blog! Great post!

Heather said...

What a wonderful cause! Thanks for sharing, and happy Valentine's Day! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...