Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pillowcase Tutorial at Contemporary Cloth!

 Sondra, the owner of Contemporary Cloth has been one of the biggest supporters for our "Remember September" project from the start! She is such an encouraging and generous person and has poured both into this project in ways you will see throughout the month. Melissa and I are both so very grateful for her friendship and support!

Today, she has a pillowcase tutorial on her blog for you from Maiden Jane.

Thank you ladies so much!!!
Kristy

1 comments:

Chandra said...

Hi Kristy, Thanks for inviting me to join Remember September. I hope to complete an e-reader case or pillocase before the end of the month. I can't believe I just committed to more work but I couldn't resist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...