Friday, January 18, 2013

Baggin' It Up!

Here are some of the bags I've finished so far. 





All of these were made from Home Dec. samples donated by Contemporary Cloth. The larger cuts made for perfectly sized bags and the smaller I've used as pockets. An ideal upcycle if you ask me! :)

The fabrics are nice and sturdy making durable bags, and I love the beautiful prints. 
Hoping to finish a few more soon and get them all packed with goodies. 

How's your sewing going?
Remember, there's still plenty of time to participate and help us reach our goal of at least 50 bags donated this month. 

See this post for all the details and THANKS for being a part!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Meems Seams said...

I am new to blogging but would like to add the January project button to my site, I use blogger, how do I do that?! Thanks!

Carolyn said...

Oh I didn't even think about the sample books for bags. What a great idea!! If I make it to the one fabric store this week I might just have to see what they have.

Melissa said...

What awesome bags! I just love the fabrics too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...