Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Project FINALE!


Our first project for 2013 is coming to a close and I have to thank you all for making it another great success! The bag donations are beginning to roll in and they look AMAZING! 
There are over 60 bags photographed in our group album! I can't wait to deliver these, I know they are going to be such a blessing!

I intend to deliver them the second week of February, so that should give plenty of time for shipping. Be sure and see if your items can ship Priority Mail Flat Rate, as that is often times the cheapest route. I will post on facebook and under your picture in the group album once I pick up the bags so you will know when I have received yours. 

Also, if you've not yet entered our current Fat Quarter Shop Giveaway, it's the last day to do so! Scroll down a couple of posts and enter! If you've sewn along this month, you are eligible for a BONUS ENTRY too! :) Winner announced tomorrow!

Additionally, since once again you all have been incredible and inspiring and helped me to "Deliver Love" to someone who could use a little extra, by participating in this month's project, I have a little gift from my stash that I will be sending to one of you that have added your picture(s) to our project album. I will choose the winner for this gift tomorrow as well. 

I can't tell you all how very grateful I am to sew with you each month!
Remember, Every Stitch Matters!

And be sure to stop back tomorrow to find out what February's project is!!!!
SOOOOO EXCITED to share this one! Plenty more sewing fun ahead for sure!
Until then...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pieces to Love said...

Thank you for hosting such with such a generous heart each month.

Unknown said...

I agree! you are amazing, thank you so much for putting these monthly projects together. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...