Monday, April 15, 2013

Mid-Month Reminder!

It's already Mid-April!!!!
Spring is in full swing here, as is our "Fluff For Foster Care" project!

Lots of adorable stuffed friends already in our group project album, and all kinds of individuality, creativity and personality.....I know each and every ONE is going to be such a blessing!

THANK YOU all for being a part of this special, special project!
I'm so excited to see how STUFFED our "bus" will be!!!
There's still plenty of time (and room!) to be a part and help us fill it to the top!
Photobucket

1 comments:

JLVerde said...

I'm so excited! I actually finished some toys to send along. I want to try and make a few more before I mail them off.

What's the absolute last day I can mail so you'll have them in time to deliver?

(I'll add my pics to your flickr group here in a minute)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...