Friday, September 6, 2013

Threading My Way - Create H.O.P.E. Designs Sew Along Blogger Share!

Today, my bloggy, Aussie friend Pam from Threading My Way is sharing her versions of the Create H.O.P.E. Designs pattern, Faith, Hope & Love Skirts by Red Thread Stitches.

Here's a peek at one of her's....doesn't that lil' pup fabric just make you squeal!?!?!? Too stinkin' cute if you ask me! ;)

Drop by her blog to see ALL THREE skirts she has beautifully sewn and while you're there, you'll want check out all the fun projects she's a part of! I love her Threading Your Way with Threading My Way series and have found so much creative inspiration from the links! Thank you Pam for sewing along, your skirts are perfectly adorable and impeccably sewn....just as I had expected they would be! 

Find the Faith, Hope & Love Skirts pattern in the Create H.O.P.E. Designs shop here.
Remember, all Create H.O.P.E. Designs patterns are only $5 each and the money raised by the sale of the patterns is donated to organizations providing care for some of the most vulnerable children worldwide.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...