Monday, October 28, 2013

Sassy CIRCA Scrappy Sack!

 Have you seen this fun Fishsticks Designs pattern? 
This was my first time sewing the Scrappy Sack and my first time cutting into my beloved Circa fabric from Sis Boom, and I'm so glad to have paired these two! There are also some Sis Boom prints included from other collections, one of the things I absolutely LOVE about Jennifer Paganelli's fabrics is how beautifully they cross-coordinate! 

This special bag is for my oldest daughter and not only does she love it, it is perfectly her style! From the messenger style strap to the gorgeous girly fabrics, this one is just right for her!
  In addition to the multiple pockets on the outside of the bag, there is also a divided inner pocket perfect to hold pens, a mirror, lip gloss or other small, hard to find items. No having to dig around!

I did all of the stitching in a bold pink thread and was so pleased with the added touch it created.   
Today is the last day of Market and we'll be homeward bound tomorrow. Can hardly wait to see my crew!!!! :) Hope you are all having a great start to your week!

Just a few days left to wrap up our October Project and we'll be kicking of a new project and our LAST specific sewing project of the year on Friday!!! You don't want to miss it....it's a very special one! 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

A lovely bag, Kristy and a style I really like!!! I've enjoyed seeing all your photos from the quilt show on fb... not often we get to see photos of you. Looks like you've had a fabulous time, but it'll be good to get back home... they'll have missed you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...