Friday, November 22, 2013

FLUFF DROP! Delivery of stuffed friends for the FLUFF Project

My crew & I were so excited to get to deliver this box of 55 stuffed friends to the Department of Children's Services yesterday! 
A very BIG Thank You to all those that contributed to this overflowing box of fluff! These friends will be on hand to be given to children as they come into foster care or as gifts to those currently in care. 
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. MATTERS!!!

To learn more about the FLUFF Project, what it's all about and how you can participate, read more HERE.
Photobucket

1 comments:

JLVerde said...

WOOT!! 55 items is great.

I'll have those Hello Tokyo dolls to you in the next week or so along with a quilt for the November Challenge (I didn't make the quilt, though).

Hope I'm not to late with the quilt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...